Re: st: Stata12 Mac - crashes at "browse if"

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata12 Mac - crashes at "browse if"
Date   Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:53:18 -0600

Stata is usually very stable with the Mac. However, if you are using
OS 10.7 (Lion), it is sensitive to "bad" add-ons that run in the
background and often lead to crashes.You may be able to find
discussions of the bad apps on the apple list. This strategy worked
for me and stopped all of my Mac Crashes.

Fred Wolfe