Re: Re: st: stubwidth(#) for output other than table?

From   "Ariel Linden, DrPH" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: stubwidth(#) for output other than table?
Date   Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:34:16 -0500

Shoot, I was worried that was the case.

Thanks for your response, Nick.

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:26:48 +0000
From: Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject: Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:26:48 +0000
From: Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: st: stubwidth(#) for output other than table?

Short answer is No. It depends partly on age of program or command and
partly how much is being displayed on each line.

What global settings there are should be documented under -set-,
including one of log line size as I recall (I'm travelling and away
from Stata), but I doubt it affects -summarize-, which is I think
rather old code written without wider monitors in mind.

Nick