st: what is the command that used to be "outreg" in the old version

From   daniel klein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: what is the command that used to be "outreg" in the old version
Date   Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:57:00 +0100

Note that neither -estout- (or -esttab-, which is just a wrapper for
-estout-) nor -outreg- are or have ever been part of official Stata.
These are user-written programs and need to be installed before you
can use them. This should be indicated in the "textbook" To my
knowledge there are (at least) three programs to export (regression)
tabes from Stata. They are: -outreg- (John Luke Gallup ), -outreg2-
(Roy Wada) and -estout- (Ben Jann). All are available on the SSC
server (in Stata type -h ssc-).

The claim that

"Currently -esttab-, -estout- are used to export Stata output as
publishable Table."

is not, in general, true (at least I am not aware of any data that
would support it) and you will have to decide which command to use for
yourself.

Best
Daniel

--
"what is the command that used to be "outreg" in the old version?
The textbook uses the command outreg in version 10.0,But my version