Re: st: Thanks and Amazement

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Thanks and Amazement
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:40:47 +0500

It is the quality of the statalist. Brilliant People contribute their
brilliance here. I am not brilliant as I am still a student of using
Stata. What I think about these people is to realise that Great People
only works for others' benefits.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:30 PM,  <[email protected]> wrote:
> Well said.
>
> reg jordan

Regards
Muhammad Anees
Assistant Professor
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Attock 43600, Pakistan
www.aneconomist.com