Re: st: Standard Errors using Bootstrapping with Panel Data

From   Benjamin Volland <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Standard Errors using Bootstrapping with Panel Data
Date   Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:46:45 +0100

Hey Nil,

there is no bootstrap option for the user-written (G. Frechette, 2001) -reoprob- command. Thus you need to follow the instructions from the FAQ: http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/xt_boot.html

Best, Ben