Re: st: RE: new package margdistfit available on SSC

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: new package margdistfit available on SSC
Date   Sat, 19 Nov 2011 09:45:24 +0100

I'll see what I can do. A quick fix is that you can compile the mata
code yourself by running the .do file margdistfit_mata.do, which is
available in the ancillirry files.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie