RE: st: Identifying the best scale without a "gold standard"

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Identifying the best scale without a "gold standard"
Date   Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:04:41 -0500

What does the goodness-of-fit chi-square test say about the tenability of a one- or two-factor solution?Cam