Re: st: ologit models with weights errors

Subject   Re: st: ologit models with weights errors
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2011 08:37:07 -0500

At 08:14 AM 11/14/2011, abby schwartz wrote:
Greetings all,

I am running ologits on a weighted data set. I continue to get various
error messages.
After running an ologit I attempt to run brant, detail; listcoef, std
help; and fitstat. I receive the following error messages:

svy: brant, detail
last estimates not found
r(301)

svy: listcoef, std help
last estimates not found
r(301)

svy: fitstat
last estimates not found
r(301)

If I just type "brant, detail" without the svy: I get the error message:
-brant- does not work with ologit models with weights
r(999)

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Make sure you have the most current version of -spost9-. For example, with listcoef, the most current version is

. which listcoef
c:\ado\plus\l\listcoef.ado
*! version 1.9.3 2010-12-21 scott long

When I run the following commands,

webuse nhanes2f
svy: ologit health female black
brant, detail
listcoef, std
fitstat

brant and fitstat do not work, but listcoef does. Either Scott Long hasn't gotten around to programming svy support, or (more likely) the commands are not appropriate with svy data.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  [email protected]
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam