RE: st: Endogeneity and Panel Data : treatreg, ivregress or .. ? Any suggestion would be really appreciated !

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Endogeneity and Panel Data : treatreg, ivregress or .. ? Any suggestion would be really appreciated !
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2011 00:08:27 -0500

John,
I strongly suggest that you take a look at the following (as for clustered observations and missing data, you haven't really described the dataset enough to be able to comment -- how many time points are there?):
Greene, W.H., & Hensher, D.A. (2010). Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
Chesher, A., & Smolinski, K. (2012). IV models of ordered choice. Journal of Econometrics, 166(1), 33-48.
Carrasco, R. (2001). Binary Choice With Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data. Journal of Businessand Economic Statistics, 19(4), 385-394.
Chesher, A., Rosen, A., & Smolinski, K. (February 11, 2011).  An instrumental variable model of multiple discrete choice. cemmap working paper CWP06/11. The Institute for Fiscal Studies Department of Economics, UCL. http://www.ihs.ac.at/vienna/resources/Economics/Papers/20111117_Paper_Rosen.pdf
Mullahy, J. (2001). [Estimation of Limited Dependent Variable Models with Dummy Endogenous Regressors: Simple Strategies for Empirical Practice]: Comment. Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 19(1), 23-25.
Altonji, J.G., & Matzkin, R.L. (2005). Cross Section And Panel Data Estimators For Nonseparable Models With Endogenous Regressors.  Econometrica, 73(4), 1053-1101.http://down.cenet.org.cn/upfile/94/2005711152046101.pdf
Dong, Y., & Lewbel, A. (April 2011). Simple Estimators for Binary Choice Models With Endogenous Regressors.http://fmwww.bc.edu/ec-p/wp604.pdf
Lewbel, A. (March 2011). Binary Choice With Endogenous Or Mismeasured Regressors.http://www.indiana.edu/~caepr/visitors/2011/downloads/LewbelBinaryChoice.pdf
Cam