st: xtabond and xtabond2

From   Alice <[email protected]>
Subject   st: xtabond and xtabond2
Date   Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:31:39 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Statalist,

It is now a few years I haven't used the xtabond command, and at the same the way of doing was to specify in the commands the variables in levels, and the output then reported the results for the first differences.

Now, as the commands have been updated, this seems to have changed: if I include the variables in levels, the output refers to the variables in levels too.

How am I supposed to specify the variables in the command? I am interested by the results in first differences.

The same seems to be applying to both xtabond and xtabond2.

Many thanks!

Best wishes, Alice.