Re: st: svy + aweights

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: svy + aweights
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:05:19 -0500

I would be downweighting the subjects with fewer days; in practice,
I wouldn't actually use number of days but the inverse of the variance
of the daily average, since I have that, number of days is just a short
hand way of thinking about it.

Not all obese kids have less days than normal kids, it's just that
the distribution is skewed down - higher percent with 1-2 days and
lower percent with 6-7 days.