st: Applying specific aweight to each explanatory variable

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Applying specific aweight to each explanatory variable
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:01:37 -0000

Hi All,

I'm running simple cross-sectional regressions. I would like to know whether it is possible to make Stata apply a different aweight to each separate explanatory variable.

Usually at the end of the regression I can just write [aweight = exp], but this would apply the same aweight to each explanatory variable. I would like to know whether it's possible to specify a different exp as an aweight for each different explanatory variable, and whether that would make any sense or not.

Many thanks,

Natacha