Re: st: Overlaying an unknown number of line graphs

From   Antoine Terracol <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Overlaying an unknown number of line graphs
Date   Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:57:04 +0100

Hi Colin

would something like

local n=10

forvalues graph =1/`n' {
	local command "`command' (line  freq`graph' sample`graph' , sort)"
	}
twoway `command'

meet your needs?

Antoine