Re: st: age: factor variables may not contain noninteger values

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: age: factor variables may not contain noninteger values
Date   Tue, 8 Nov 2011 19:57:38 +0000

I agree, naturally; it's perhaps a question of whether other studies
in your field would use the same recipe.

Nick