st: collecting interaction terms after estimation

From   Maria Ana Vitorino <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: collecting interaction terms after estimation
Date   Sat, 5 Nov 2011 12:48:47 -0400

Dear statalist users,
Suppose I have the following model in which I regress people's decision to buy or not to buy something on people's characteristics interacted with distance. (the Xs refer to interactions between distance to the store and other people's characteristics).

logit choice dist dist2 ageXdist sexXdist incXdist

And I would like to obtain predicted probabilities for each person when distance is set to 10.

This would be easy enough if I only had this model specification. But I have several possible models (and may keep adding and changing the current ones).

This is what I have so far:

local chars "sex age inc"
foreach varname in `chars'{
	gen distX`varname' = dist*`varname'
}
gen dist2= dist*dist

*model 1
logit choice dist dist2 ageXdist sexXdist incXdist

*model 2
logit choice dist dist2  sexXdist incXdist

*model 3
logit choice dist ageXdist  incXdist

My question is then: Is it possible to write code general enough that would calculate predicted probabilities for when distance is set to 10 for *any* of the above models?

Any insights are appreciated.
Thanks,
Ana