Re: st: joint estimation of two equations using GLM

From   Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: joint estimation of two equations using GLM
Date   Fri, 4 Nov 2011 10:27:02 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks, Nick. Yes, my previous post was probably less specific in terms of the models; hence, I couldn't work out how best to implement the suggestions. I thought if I specified the actual equations I may get more specific response (I should have may be responded to the same thread). Apologies for double posting. However, I would still appreciate listers to consider this question.

Many thanks
Shehzad