Re: st: Looking for simple examples, with data, regarding STRUCTS in Mata

From   Pedro Nakashima <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Looking for simple examples, with data, regarding STRUCTS in Mata
Date   Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:32:54 -0200

I've started reading this article, but I realized that it is almost
identical the documentation ([M-2] struct).

I need to to do something like what Bill did in other article (Mata
matters- file processing), which uses structs.

So I had to go backwards and study it, because it's new to me.

Anyway, thanks for the tip..

Best,
Pedro.