Re: st: Draw an offer curve (supply curve)?

From   "Brian P. Poi" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Draw an offer curve (supply curve)?
Date   Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:05:05 -0500

G. Dai wrote:
By the way, is there any way to indicate the ID of the offered
quantity, that is the stairstep in the curve? Say, can we use
different colors to distinguish IDs in the offer curve?
thanks,