Re: st: negative binomial model in stata

From   Jianhong Chen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: negative binomial model in stata
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:23:17 -0400

Hi, Joerg

Sorry for the citation. The reference is Allison, Paul D. and Richard
Waterman, 2002 “Fixed effects negative binomial regression models.” In
Ross M. Stolzenberg (ed.), Sociological Methodology 2002. Oxford:
Basil Blackwell.

Thank you for your response. I will try to the compare the two
comands. I have another question. Do you think I can use this command:
nbreg DV IV controls year, cluster(Id) to deal with the panel data?

Best,

Jianhong