Re: st: arega and post regression tests

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: arega and post regression tests
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:12:48 +0100

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Ozgur Ozdemir wrote:
> i think it is available on Stata 11 - I have only 10.

How are we supposed to know that? We cannot look inside your computer
(lets hope so). This is the reason why we will assume that you have
the latest version of Stata (i.e. 12) unless you state otherwise. This
is part of the Statalist FAQ. As you just noticed, following these
rules is in your own interest as it makes your question answerable.

--Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen