Re: st: RE: Foreach loop for subsequent variables

From   Dmitriy Glumov <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Foreach loop for subsequent variables
Date   Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:34:33 -0400

Nick,

Thank you for your response. When I run forval as you suggested, I get
the error message (r 198) saying that "1" is an invalid name (I
believe this message refers to the very first 1 in the program). I am
not exactly sure why this message appears (if it helps, I work with
Stata 11), as other online examples that use the same context appear
to work. Again, thank you for your help and it would be greatly
appreciated if you or anyone else can help with this error.

Dmitriy