Re: st: 3sls-fe regression for panel data

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: 3sls-fe regression for panel data
Date   Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:58:04 +0100

But of course...........if you just want to remove the fixed-effects of firm and year (that's the panel structure you have here), you just take them out with "i.firm and i.year".

You can't use reg3 if you want to model random effects. That's what probably someone mentioned when talking about panel. If you don't want to model random effects than just do what I suggested.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics