Re: st: Outreg2 and tobit

From   Dorothy Bridges <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Outreg2 and tobit
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 22:29:55 -0700

I'm sorry to bother the entire list again, but I'm hoping someone can
tell me whether no one has answered the below question because (a) the
solution is so obvious that I should have come to it on my own or
because (b) the solution is so obscure that it is not obvious to
anyone else.  (If (a), I will keep working; if (b), I will abandon the
pursuit.)

Thanks again,
Dorothy