Re: st: Calculating predicted probabilities at a given value of one of the independent variables

From   "Vitorino, Maria Ana" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Calculating predicted probabilities at a given value of one of the independent variables
Date   Thu, 27 Oct 2011 03:05:52 +0000

Thanks!! But the results should be the same as in your previous suggestion, right? Or am I missing something?

Ana