st: Re: FE over two columns

From   Christopher Baum <[email protected]>
To   tazz_ben <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: FE over two columns
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:41:38 -0400

Then something like

foreach c in US UK MX {
	g `c'dum = expt=="`c'" | impt=="`c'"
}

will work to generate the set of country dummies.  You could use the levelsof command to get the list of all the countries in your data.

I imagined that as you were speaking of FEs you meant you had panel data, as that term is usually used
in the context of panel data.

Kit