st: Draw an offer curve (supply curve)?

From   "G. Dai" <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Draw an offer curve (supply curve)?
Date   Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:21:16 -0600

Dear all,
I have a dataset on real offering behavior and I want to draw an
offering curve (supply curve) from the data set.
One simple example of the data is following:

ID    Qantity_Offered    Price_asked

1       10                         99
2        23                        90
1        5                          50
4       30                         32
3       39                         10
2       30                          0
4       20                          0
3       20                          0

ID is the individual participating in the trade, and quantity_offered
is the quantity they can offer at the price of Price_asked.
We can see some individuals just ask zero price for some quantities,
while ask a higher price for extra quantities.  My object is draw an
offer curve (supply curve) from the data in an efficient way because
the dataset  is big.

Any suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks and have a great weekend!