Re: st: Endogeneity

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Endogeneity
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:53:56 -0700

Hi Ozgur,

I would suggest looking through the help files provided by the authors of - ivreg2 - regarding the different tests available.  If you know that your instruments are probably endogenous it would probably be a good idea to look for other instruments.  However, the different tests that are available with the - ivreg2 - command are a good place to start.

Good luck,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone