st: how to specify the decimals for output--con't

From   Lan Zhang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: how to specify the decimals for output--con't
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:02:11 -0500

Hello,

Thanks so much for your responses (see below) for my problems. Now I
want to calculate either row or column percentages (usually I use 'tab
var1 var2, row/col', and by default it gives the percentages with two
decimals), and would also like to output one decimal (or maybe three
or four) for each value. It seems the 'fre' and 'groups' can't do
this. They could only give the percentages out of total N.

Thanks,

Lan