Re: st: R: Re: Factor Analysis and Multiple Imputation

From   Mihir <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: Re: Factor Analysis and Multiple Imputation
Date   Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:30:27 +0800

Thank Carlo.

Any rational for doing so? Does 5 times bigger sample size will affect the
factor score/bartlett score?

Regards,
Mihir