Re: st: visualization?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: visualization?
Date   Wed, 5 Oct 2011 20:15:09 +0100

Thanks for this. I think the best report on (what I have heard on)
transparency is that some users, just like you, want to see it in
Stata.

Note that 1 to 6 are from the posting Stas mentioned.

I would add

9. Where relevant, add a linear reference pattern. Example: add a line
of equality y = x when that is natural.

10. Even better, when relevant, change axes so that there is a
horizontal linear reference pattern. Examples: residual vs fitted,
difference vs mean or sum.