Re: st: Using gzsave in ubuntu w/ stata 11

From   Henrik Stovring <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Using gzsave in ubuntu w/ stata 11
Date   Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:06:26 -0400

Dear Paul,

Nick is absolutely right: gzsave is from SSC, and I happen to be the author :-). From your diagnostics my guess would be that the command gzip is not installed in your Ubuntu. Could you try to open Ubuntu's package manager and check this? Thanks.

Best,

Henrik