st: R: sample size ?

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: R: sample size ?
Date   Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:57:40 +0200

Amir can find some useful advices (and related formulae) on one-way ANOVA
with repeated measures in:

Chow SC, Shao J Wang H. Sample size calculations in clinical research.
Second Edition. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC: 389-394.

Kindest Regards,
Carlo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Per conto di amir gahremanpour
Inviato: domenica 28 agosto 2011 7.11
A: statalist
Oggetto: st: sample size ?

Dear statalisters

How do I use stata to randomize the subjects to more than two groups for
repeated measures but in a way that I assign two subjects to treatment group
and one to control. For example treatment A 20 subjects, Treatment B 20 and
control 10 subjects with 4 follow up time points. I am not sure if  sampsi
or fpower can handle it.

many thanks