Re: st: Testing the difference between coefficients with interaction variables

From   Michael Crain <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Testing the difference between coefficients with interaction variables
Date   Sat, 27 Aug 2011 00:43:38 -0700 (PDT)

> /****************************/
> sysuse auto, clear
> regress price c.mpg##i.rep78
> testparm c.mpg#i.rep78, equal

The output from this code seems to be testing the joint significance of:
group 2 - group 3 = 0
group 2 - group 4 = 0
group 2 - group 5 = 0

I don't see these results testing: