Re: st: Relative Comparision between Observations

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Relative Comparision between Observations
Date   Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:43:34 +0200

Hi Nick,
thanks a lot.
The dataset contains 500 000 transactions (in addition to the 7 million spreads), but I will use your approach as a starting point for an algorithm that allows to cope with this large dataset.

Any suggestion to get this done quickly is still very welcome.

Best regards and thanks again,

Jens

-------- Original-Nachricht --------