Re: st: multiple imputation and propensity score

Subject   Re: st: multiple imputation and propensity score
Date   Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:26:41 -0400

Stefano Di Bartolomeo:
I agree with Stas, except that I would say you can get good standard
errors by reweighting instead of matching, but you might be better off
bounding the effect per Rosenbaum, rather than using MI at all:
http://www.amazon.com/Observational-Studies-Springer-Statistics-Rosenbaum/dp/0387989676