Re: st: Useful labelling of dummy variables following logit

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Useful labelling of dummy variables following logit
Date   Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:27:38 +0100

Although it's a fair way from the question, I will add that if I had
your problem I'd much prefer to work at a graphical display of odds
ratios and confidence limits with variable labels as horizontal text.

Nick