Re: st: RE: Power calculation for competing risks regression

From   Christoph Engel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Power calculation for competing risks regression
Date   Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:19:29 +0200

Dear David,

Hoping that this does not violate the Stata list etiquette: Here is the link to a free, very powerful power calculator, which a German colleague of mine has programmed. Maybet that helps.

http://www.psycho.uni-duesseldorf.de/aap/projects/gpower/

Best

Christoph