st: Register Now - Course: Multilevel Modelling using Stata

From   Aiste Luksyte <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Register Now - Course: Multilevel Modelling using Stata
Date   Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:59:02 +0100

Dear Statalist Users,

Timberlake Consultants would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend our 'Multilevel Modelling using Stata' course.

The course will be held at Cass Business School in London, UK on the 13th September 2011.

Places are limited and we advise you to register with us as soon as possible.

For more information regarding pricing and content please click here: http://www.timberlake.co.uk/Training/?id=147&cid=11

Discounts are available for early and multiple registration.

To register for the course or to discuss any questions that you may have, please contact us either by email at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)208 697 3377.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Aiste Luksyte

Econometrics Assistant and Technical Sales Administrator
Timberlake Consultants
[email protected]
0208 697 3377
http://www.timeberlake.co.uk