RE: st: ivreg2 with 1 lag ac correction, robust SE and cluster

Subject   RE: st: ivreg2 with 1 lag ac correction, robust SE and cluster
Date   Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:26:04 +0100

Caspar,

Can you recast your setup as a panel?  If you define a panel identifier that is =1 when the dep var is A and =2 when the dep var is B, you can -xtset- or -tsset- the data.

--Mark

registered under charity number SC000278.