Re: st: what does mean by log likelihood value

From   dk <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: what does mean by log likelihood value
Date   Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:45:54 +0200

Hi Maarten,

Thanks for the reply. Am I right that the log likelihood value depends
on the data it ... it can be very high or low depending on the data.
can we use the log likelihood value for making some comments about the
model. eg low log likelihood value 10.00 or high 222.33. how this
should be interpreted or used to make comment about the model.

(My questions sounds bit stupid)

Thanking you for your kind help.

Regards.