Re: st: output ttest using esttab

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: output ttest using esttab
Date   Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:56:17 +0100

I didn't mean that at all. I don't use -esttab-, so I tried answering
only the question I thought I understood. It's clear from the syntax
of -esttab- that a comma after the -esttab- is wrong.

That's as far as I thought about your first post. I didn't understand
your first question (1), so I left it for others to answer.

In terms of your new question, as you evidently did a t-test using
-ttest- before -esttab-, there is no -b- (slope or gradient
coefficient) to be picked up.

Nick