Re:Re: Re: st: pick maximum,minimum, mode and median among scalars

From   Zhi Su <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re:Re: Re: st: pick maximum,minimum, mode and median among scalars
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:40:46 -0400

Dear Tirthankar,

  Thanks for the codes. It is a good ideas to build the constraint
number into matrix. The codes work for getting max, min and their
  I are still having trouble in getting index for the median. Mata has
function "maxindex" to get the index of maximum. And I check the
manual of Mata,it does not have a function for median index. I just
started to learn Mata two months ago. Therefore, I am not very
familiar with language of Mata.
  How could I get index for median?
  Thanks a lot!
  Su