Re: st: Non-parametric test equivalents with survey-weighted data

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Non-parametric test equivalents with survey-weighted data
Date   Sat, 06 Aug 2011 18:51:45 +0100

The -somersd- package can be downloaded from SSC, and can be used to do rank statistics for clustered and/or sampling-probability weighted data. There is also a package -scsomersd- which calls the -somersd- package to do scenario comparisons in rank statistics. Both of these packages produce confidence intervals, not just P-values. The on-line help for -somersd- contains references to papers on the subject, published in The Stata Journal.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil