Re: st: How to return regression results from a complex column vector in mata back to stata

From   Ben Smythe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to return regression results from a complex column vector in mata back to stata
Date   Wed, 3 Aug 2011 09:41:02 +0200

Okay, that sounds good! Though in total I would need to return 9
calculated elements from mata back to Stata to obtain the final
regression coefficients and then go back to mata to compute the
variance for the estimates. Might it be better to do all in Stata
straight away or is there no efficiency/speed loss involved in
changing back and forth between mata and Stata?
Thanks for your comment, it was a great help!

Kind regards,

Ben