Re: st: egen and recode, from summary statistics, zero values [SEC: UNCLASSIFIED]

Subject   Re: st: egen and recode, from summary statistics, zero values [SEC: UNCLASSIFIED]
Date   Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:16:59 -0400

Michelle <[email protected]>:
Have a look at [R] saved results, linked from
. help return
[under
Also see
    Manual: [P] return, [R] saved results