st: problems with finding mata libraries in the PLUS directory

From   Christophe Kolodziejczyk <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: problems with finding mata libraries in the PLUS directory
Date   Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:30:41 +0200

Hi
I have some problems with a library which is stored in the PLUS
directory but does not appear in the list of libraries to be searched
after having run mata mlib index command.
Here is an example, where I have  created a library in PLUS and run
mata mlib index to rebuild the index of the libraries . After having
run the program, there is no trace of the new library in the list of
libraries to be searched. I haven't this problem when I change the
directory to PERSONAL. Any idea why I have this problem?
Thanks for your help
Christophe

.
. clear mata

. mata:
------------------------------------------------- mata (type end to
exit) ------------ --------------------------------------------------
:
: function addition(a,b)
> {
> return(a+b)
> }

:
: mata mlib create laddition , replace dir(PLUS)
(file c:\ado\plus\laddition.mlib created)

: mata mlib add laddition *()
(1 function added)

: mata describe using laddition
(library contains 1 member)

      # bytes   type                        name and extent
           76   auto transmorphic matrix    addition()

: mata mlib index
.mlib libraries to be searched are now
    lmatabase;lmataado;lmataopt;lcopula;lghquad;lhce;lib_beh_slp;lib_econ;lib_struct;l
> lib_benchmarksurv;llib_id;llib_matabench;llib_nid;
> llib_psw;lnicolib;lnwspgr;lorenz;lpersonal;lplack;lpscorelib;lsimul_hce;ltauchen;lta
> xben;lvfunckw;lfhh;lhalton;lkdens;lsq

:
: end

. sysdir
   STATA:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata11\
 UPDATES:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata11\ado\updates\
    BASE:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata11\ado\base\
    SITE:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Stata11\ado\site\
    PLUS:  c:\ado\plus\
PERSONAL:  c:\ado\personal\
OLDPLACE:  c:\ado\