Re: st: Spatial regression with non-symmetric weights

Subject   Re: st: Spatial regression with non-symmetric weights
Date   Sat, 30 Jul 2011 09:01:55 -0400

Start with David Drukker's slides on spatial
autoregressive models with Stata:
http://www.stata.com/meeting/italy09/italy09_drukker.pdf

and then
findit sppack
for e.g.
http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/s/spmat.html

The working papers that document the commands are available at
      http://econweb.umd.edu/~prucha/Papers/WP_spmat_2011.pdf,
      http://econweb.umd.edu/~prucha/Papers/WP_spreg_2011.pdf, and
      http://econweb.umd.edu/~prucha/Papers/WP_spivreg_2011.pdf .