Re: st: Completely new version of -outreg-

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Completely new version of -outreg-
Date   Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:17:13 +0100

This sounds like a common problem with Mata libraries in some versions of Stata (at least in my experience). Namely, if a package including a Mata library is installed, then the user's Stata may not update its search path of Mata libraries to search. The fix is to exit Stata after installing the package, and then to launch Stata again before using the package. Stata will then build a new search path of Mata libraries on being launched, and that search path should include the Mata library of the newly installed package.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil