Re: st: Advice on xtmixed specification,pre/post two-group design

From   Brandon Olszewski <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Advice on xtmixed specification,pre/post two-group design
Date   Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:36:26 -0700

Hi Clyde:

Thanks for replying. The mention of "time" in the "score_change" model
was indeed a typo on my part - no "time" var is included in the change
model.

What is most odd about the situation is how different the results are
between regressing change on inde vars vs. post scores on inde vars
(including the pre score) vs. including time as a dummy. Besides a
recommendation on "which is the preferred method, generally," that
answer is what I'm searching for.

Best,
Brandon