Re: st: transpose question

From   Christophe Kolodziejczyk <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: transpose question
Date   Sat, 23 Jul 2011 11:27:16 +0200

I would also recommend to read carefully the introduction and work out
the examples, especially hose related to getting data from Stata in
Mata to start with. Then I would read also carefully m4_stata with an
emphasis on functions st_data(), st_view(), st_addvar() and st_store.
There is also a good introduction on Mata on Stata's website and a
very good introduction, and a very good explanation of st_view()
functions, by William Gould which you can download (type findit
matatalk at the prompt of Stata). You can also read the different
introductions to mata by Kit Baum, where you will learn  on Mata and a
few tricks.
Christophe